1. I have a huge respect roller coasters or anything related/similar to them. I feel safer standing on the ground.
2. Im in love with sharpie markers. If you ever want to give me something that would be a great gift. No need to wrap it. You can also add a moleskine notebook to the gift😀
3. I used to own an Apple computer but I ended up hating them and yes I used different ones.
4. Im a PC lover, still I know nothing about whats inside them. I just used them. I started using them in 1996 and internet like 2000 yeah not that long ago dial-up baby I kind of miss the sound when connecting sometimes.
5. I love Marvin “The Martian” character.
6. I used to hate cats.
7. I still have my beeper with me. So tiny and cute.
8. Favorite Motto: “Less is More” … Never ever doubt it.
9. Long time ago I wrote the initial of a name on both legs with a mechanic pencil point [yes the metal thing not the carbon] it hurted but it didnt left a scar cause it wasnt deep enough Ouh Ignorance!😀
10. My favorite passage of the Bible is Isaías 54 : 13-17.
Y todos tus hijos serán enseñados por Jehová; y se multiplicará la paz de tus hijos. Con justicia serás adornada; estarás lejos de opresión, porque no temerás, y de temor, porque no se acercará a ti. Si alguno conspirare contra ti, lo hará sin mí; el que contra ti conspirare, delante de ti caerá. He aquí que yo hice al herrero que sopla las ascuas en el fuego, y que saca la herramienta para su obra; y yo he creado al destruidor para destruir. Ninguna arma forjada contra ti prosperará, y condenarás toda lengua que se levante contra ti en juicio. Esta es la herencia de los siervos de Jehová, y su salvación de mí vendrá, dijo Jehová.
All thy children shall be taught of the Lord: and great shall be the peace of thy children. And thou shalt be founded in justice: depart far from oppression, for thou shalt not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near thee. Behold, an inhabitant shall come, who was not with me, he that was a stranger to thee before, shall be joined to thee. Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and bringeth forth an instrument for his work, and I have created the killer to destroy. No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper: and every tongue that resisteth thee in judgment, thou shalt condemn. This is the inheritance of the servants of the Lord, and their justice with me, saith the Lord.
11. I was raised on the Pentecostal Church. Even when I dont attend church like I used to I believe in God. Still whatever you wanna to do is your problem not mine. Respect that. I dont send people to hell for this reason maybe if you do me wrong I will send you to hell but no for your believes. Im not God.
12. I have never ride on a motorcycle… never will. that also goes for jet skies.
13. I hate math… but I like graphic art/design… guess what you HAVE to use math in almost everything… geometric forms rules the world. *sigh*
14. Back in the days i used to watch a lot of channel 6 programs. [channel 6 is a local channel] the show I watched the most was De pies a cabeza. Tambien recuerdo que vi el cd Vagabundo de Draco en la serie en una escena [haha] aqui un clip del intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmL9AUMmeY4
15. I met once Rafael Tufiño and we talked about coca-cola and blood pressure. We also took a photo, so nice that I got to met him. Now he is gone😦
16. I love jugo de parcha, china, tomate, tamarindo y moras.
17. I enjoy cooking meat. My favorite to do are costillas de ternera and fish [entero] on the BBQ. Im not good at doing rice.
18. I like crafting, recycling, using cardboards for storage and many things. therefore I keep things for long times so when the musa strike I’ll probably have the item i need around.
19. I hate the movie Titanic. I find it stooopid.
20. I used to have a Nintendo. It got ruined cause I never used it. Yup, por falta de uso se danho. I still have my game boy. yeah the original one.
21. I enjoy art works done with typos only.
22. I like tattoos. People have asked me to design their tattoos but I always say no.
23. I love the Dodge Viper GTS in red.
24. La cancion Ojala de Silvio Rodriguez en la voz de Tito Auger es una plegaria para mi.
25. Always wanted to know ebanisteria. my dad used to do that and I enjoyed cutting wood and glueing it all together etc. Complicated but good.